POLICE | EMS | FIRE
Request free assistance locating and obtaining video system & speed gun grants.
FirstVu™ HD with Clip Mount
FirstVu™ HD using Button Mount and Belt Holster
FirstVu™ HD In-Car Camera Quick-Release Mounts Also Available
Record video and optional audio from your own point of view wherever you need it, day or night, to protect your job and department, increase the rate and speed of convictions, and more.
FirstVu™ HD combines many of the benefits of an In-Car Video System with complete mobility. The system features:
- Small, Lightweight Design:
- Main Recorder: 2.75”(w) x 4”(h) x 0.5”(d) at 3.1 oz
- Camera Module: 1.75”(w) x 1.75”(h) x 1.0”(d) at 0.8 oz
- User-Replaceable Battery Lasts a Full Shift (or longer)
- Records High Quality 720p HD Video: 1280 x 720 resolution
- Minimum 16 Hrs. Record Time (memory)
- Wide Field of View to capture faces plus important events
- Enhanced Low-Light Sensitivity: for night recording
- H.264 Codec & Configurable Quality Settings
- Easily & Securely Mounts Almost Anywhere
- Up to 30-Sec. Pre-Event Recording: captures the events before pressing record
- Instant Record ON (from Stand-By Mode)
- Easy One-Button Operation
- Saves Date/Time Stamp & Marks (Marks track the location of important events during a recording)
- Covert Mode: deactivates LEDs on the camera (vibrating confirmations and DVR LEDs remain on)
- 32GB of Secure Internal Memory: may be set so only designated computers can access recordings
- Records Non-Proprietary AVI Videos
- Convenient USB Downloading & Software Upgrading
Stable and tough, the FirstVu HD is impact and weather resistant and utilizes solid state memory that is unaffected by violent motion. The versatile design of the camera module and recording unit allow the system components to be worn together or mounted separately in a variety of locations.
To protect chain of custody, recorded evidence can not be edited or deleted on the system, security features may be activated so that only designated computers can access recordings, and the robust, user-friendly back office software can check the integrity of a recording, logs every use and generates a chain of custody report.