POLICE | EMS | FIRE
Request free assistance locating and obtaining in-car video system grants. Grant writing services also available at a discounted rate.
Save Over $800 While Capturing a More Complete View of Incidents
Purchase the FirstVu™ HD officer-worn video system with the DVM-800 and patented VuLink module, which wirelessly starts recordings on both systems simultaneously and links the videos into incidents in the included VuVault management software.
Connect up to 8 cameras, including a back-up camera, and simultaneously record from 2 of them using intelligent active-camera trigger switching technology.
2.4GHz Wireless Mic with Remote Record Activation Trigger.
The Wireless Mic Charging Cradle features an integrated wireless mic antenna as well as wired backseat mic input
The DVM-800 is a feature-rich in-car video system starting at under $3500 for the complete system, or under $4000 with a 5-year warranty! (listed pricing & 5 year warranty available to U.S. customers only.) Advancements in technology and components have allowed us to price this system at a minimum of $1,500 less than comparable video systems, and it can even be discounted by trading in your existing in-car video system. If you ever want to upgrade to a new model in the future, you can also opt for Digital Ally to buy the system back using their customer loyalty credit “guaranteed buyback program.” The DVM-800 features:
- 4 Cameras Included (Up to 8 Max)
- Simultaneous Dual-Camera Recording with Customizable Camera-Specific Automatic Recording Triggers and Enhanced G-Force Sensor Control
- Enhanced D1 720x480 Resolution
- Pre-Event Recording to Capture Events that Occurred Before Starting a Recording
- Records a Continuous Loop as well as Individual Incidents
- GPS with Interactive Back-Office Mapping
- Detailed Metadata & Mark Button to Tag Important Locations or Events
- Automatic Reverse/Back-Up Camera Display Option
- Integrated Monitor (Invisible When Not in Use)
- Up to 7 Different Audio Sources
- Integrated Wireless Download & 64GB Vibration / Environment-Proof Solid State Memory
- Full Remote System Configuration, Setting Control & Updating Capabilities
- Low Power Use & Internal Battery Backup
- Advance Exchange Replacement System if Warranty Repair is Ever Needed (US Only)
- Powerful Back Office Software Options & More!
Achieve higher quality recordings without the file size of HD with the DVM-800's enhanced 720 pixel codec and customizable quality settings. The system will also provide Evidence Capture Assurance by recording a constant loop as well as individual incidents in case any additional evidence discovery is ever needed after the fact, as well as pre-event recording, which retains up to 30 sec. of footage before a recording was triggered, as part of the incident recordings.
See more without recording more by using up to 8 cameras while only recording 2 of them at any given time. Each camera can be uniquely triggered, thereby minimizing storage space, transfer time and officer distraction while optimizing review. For instance, you can use a back-up camera to automatically record and see behind you when you go into reverse; the back door can trigger a perfect view of placing a suspect into the backseat that isn’t limited to the interior cab of the vehicle; the interior cab view, which shows both the back and front seats, could be triggered when hitting the brakes hard; the vehicle being struck or activating the lightbar can capture road views; and so forth. This also allows recording in and improved visibility around larger vehicles, such as swat or other armored trucks or prisoner transportation vans and buses.
The advanced, intelligent G-Force sensor also does more than simply detect impacts to trigger recordings. It measures forces on the X, Y and Z axis (all directions) to be able to measure acceleration, braking, cornering and even road condition to see what factors contributed to an accident.
Advanced wireless management allows remote setup, configuration and updating of your systems. Manage users and user groups or rapid share recordings across multiple locations, cities or even nations with the VuVault management software.